Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sunshine Award!

Life has been crazy lately and I have not had much time to blog. So imagine my surprise when I signed in and found that I was honored with the "Sunshine Award" by Christine over at Hopping Into First Grade!! Thanks Christine! Check out her blog for GREAT ideas for your classroom! She's amazing!






The rules are to thank the person who awarded you, blog about it, answer the questions, and then pass the award on to bloggers, letting them know you awarded them the Sunshine Award.
The Questions
  • Favorite color: purple...eggplant purple
  • Favorite animal: pigs...they're disgustingly cute
  • Favorite number: 3, I guess. I don't really have one.
  • Favorite drink: As of lately it's been milk...but it changes frequently. (I'm pregnant and crave a lot.)
  • Facebook or Twitter:  Twitter.  Believe it or not, I DON'T have Facebook anymore! (Crazy, I know.)
  • Passions: movies, music, decorating
  • Giving or getting presents: giving – I LOVE wrapping and watching others open them
  • Favorite day: Friday
  • Favorite flowers: purple roses
Check out these great blogs! I am passing this award on to them as well. 

Sarah's First Grade Snippets
From the Life of His Wife
First Grader...at Last!








5 comments:

jaylen watkins said...

these are very beautiful piece of art


Letter templates

Amy said...

I gave you an award for your great blog! Check out my blog to see it and get the details! Congrats Sarah! :)

-Amy
http://firstgradeafterhours.blogspot.com/

Tarra Mackelson said...

I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Your ideas and activities are great! Visit me at
http://chalkboardchitchat.blogspot.com/

Tarra

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Just found your blog and I am officially following!

Hope you visit back

Michelle
The 3AM Teacher
http://the3amteacher.blogspot.com/

vicky1970 said...

Love your blog and congrats on your award! I am yuor newest follower. I look forward to checking in and seeing what you are up to. Come by and visit me I'm new to blogging. I posted a cute Abe Lincoln art project you might like. :o)
~ Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Post a Comment