Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet the Teacher Monday!



OBX 2011




Hi Friends!!!

This week is Teacher Week hosted by Blog Hoppin' and I decided to join in on the fun! Take a look for great ideas and get to meet more teachers! Today is Meet the Teacher Monday....


Hannah reading her Elmo book
 About me.... 
     My name is Sarah Tringhese (Mrs. T's First Grade) and this is going to be my 6th year teaching first grade.  I am married to my hubby, Tommy, who has me belly-laughing all the time. Funniest ever.  We'll be celebrating our 7th anniversary in December!! We have a beautiful daughter, Hannah, who will be turning 2 in December.  She has a great personality and a HUGE crush on Elmo. (Quite frankly I don't get the whole 'Elmo' thing, but we roll with it.) We recently found out that we are expecting baby 2.0 in February!!  (I think it's a boy...we'll find out soon!)


 School supplies I can't live without...
  • Purple Pens
  • Baskets
  • Chart Paper
  • Hot glue gun!!
  • Stamps
  • Laminator - Our school just got one. It is my new boyfriend. I love it! 


 You may not know... 
Surprisingly enough, they're alive!




  • I love playing the piano, reading about castles and watching old movies. (Dork, I know.)
  • My dream is to go to Italy with my husband one day.
  • I enjoy planting flowers. They're usually dead in a week but managed to survive this year!!!









 
  Things that make me happy...  
Taking pictures of my family 

Biltmore Estate - Favorite place to visit
Movies - I can put down some popcorn!!




Home away from home      

BEST ice cream ever! 

Love them!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Who doesn't love some good Journey songs, right? :-) I'm in Northeast Ohio too...Summit County. How about you?

Post a Comment