Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Letter Writing

You've Got Mail!  (Who doesn't love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan?!) 



Anyways, my students have been working on letter writing.  Once a week my kids practice writing a friendly letter.  Sometimes it is to me and other times I let them choose who to write.  We created a classroom Post Office. In our post office is a mailbox, blank 'friendly letter' templates, envelopes and stamps (stickers).  The students stuff their letters and address and stamp them when they're finished. Then they get SO tickled when they get the chance to mail them! I 'check the mail' once a week. Their letters are always so funny. It's amazing what they want to talk to you about when it's on paper!








Mrs. T

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This template will work great!

Anonymous said...

This is a great site!

Anjie Behunin said...

Thank you! This is perfect for my Cub Scouts and I think I'll use it for my kids too. :)

http://promotionalworkgloves.com/ said...

True. It shares a lot of good trades.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Amazing site!

Jyoti said...

Great template :)

Post a Comment